Celebrating One Year Of Art At Dawn + Video
One year ago I registered my business and began a journey down uncharted territory. It has been a year of making it up as I go along with a few bumps and bruises. But in looking back I find an amazing amount of mileage from where I started to where I am now. I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to follow my passion and create a business out of it!
In honor of my 1 year anniversary, I’d like to share a video I created of highlights from this year:
A year full of happy memories from my first year of business as Art At Dawn!
Top 10 Moments from this Year:
- Became Art At Dawn LLC– October 2012
- Exhibited my artwork for the 1st time in 10+ years!- January 2013
- Completed a 365 Project of Daily Sketches and Journaling- March 2013
- Created an Art At Dawn Facebook Page- April 2013
- Finished Studio and held an Open House- May 2013
- Ran 1st 1/2 Marathon- May 2013
- Won 1st Prize for a Painting- June 2013
- Traveled to China with family- July 2013
- Exhibited in 1st Outdoor Show- August 2013
- Artwork accepted into Gallery- October 2013
I might add that creating my website was a big deal for me as well. There’s still a lot of work to be done on it, but I’m happy to have jumped this long-awaited hurdle!
I couldn’t have done it without the support and encouragement of all my friends and family. They have cheered me on, picked me up when I stumble, and helped celebrate all the little milestones I have traversed along the way. I am so grateful for them!
Can you count yourself among my friends and fans? Would you like to? Please sign up to follow my blog and experience my creative quest through the next year and beyond. I would love to share my journey with you!
Have a fantastic week!